- Can a foreigner own a property in Thailand?
- How is Title Deed look like in Thailand?
- Types of ownership in Thailand: Freehold and Leasehold, what's the difference?
- Is there any additional costs?
- What are the main types of real estate in Thailand?
- How to choose the right type of a property?
- What ROI I can get in Phuket?
- What is the procedure for buying a property in Phuket?
How is Title Deed look like in Thailand?
Along with the citizens of the Kingdom of Thailand, a foreign investor receives a document confirming ownership, which is called Chanot.
Chanot is issued on your name (or on the name of a Company, if necessary) and looks like this: