- Can a foreigner own a property in Thailand?
- How is Title Deed look like in Thailand?
- Types of ownership in Thailand: Freehold and Leasehold, what's the difference?
- Is there any additional costs?
- What are the main types of real estate in Thailand?
- How to choose the right type of a property?
- What ROI I can get in Phuket?
- What is the procedure for buying a property in Phuket?
Types of ownership in Thailand: Freehold and Leasehold, what's the difference?
• Freehold - property registered in perpetual possession under a foreign name (no time limits). Each Condo has 49% for the foreign quota - Freehold.
• Leasehold - property registered in long-term ownership under a foreign name with a time limit of 90 years total.
* The ownership can also be registered under Thai Company name or Foreign Company name.